fun

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Almost over

So I am sad because my maternity leave is coming to an end in a couple weeks. I can't even think of anywhere else I would rather spend my days. I don't know how I am going to handle not being with Azlynn all the time!! Maybe soon I will be able to stay home with her, but for now I guess I will go back to work. Well in the mean time, here some some super cute pics of my love
Coolest hair do



She is too cute!


Her hair is getting long

Little smile
So here are some awesome pics of me that my bro so lovingly took. I think they bring out my natural beauty ha ha


Jay Leno's long lost daughter!

4 comments:

Stacy Ungricht said...

What a beautiful mommy and baby!!!! I'm so happy for your sweet little family....a little jealous too that you have such a darling baby!

Desirae Nicholas said...

Thank you very much! She is awesome and we lucked out on her being a beautiful baby!!

Kariann said...

Okay seriously I just had to run to the bathroom becuase I was laughing so hard especially at the last picture!! hahahaha!! Little Azlynn is SO stinking cute! SO jealous of her hair...I really can't get over it! :)

Desirae Nicholas said...

Kariann- her hair is pretty amazing! Aren't those pictures if me so hot! I'm thinking of getting them frames and hanging them on my wall at home ha ha ha!!