fun

Monday, April 4, 2011

Almost 2 months old!!

So this Friday Azlynn will be 2 months old. Time has flown by! She has finally started to sleep really good at night. She now sleeps 9-11 hours straight without waking up which is absolutely amazing! I also had to trim her hair already, but I am a little bummed because her hair is growing in a lot lighter than it is now. I am interested to see how light it goes. She is also finally getting some rolls on her!! She now fits in size 1 diapers (finally out of newborns thank goodness) and is smiling and making so many new sounds. She loves to copy anything I do with my mouth especially anything I do with my tongue. She is so much fun and I just can't get enough of her!
Her hair all trimmed up and even layers! Look at those cheeks!

As much of a smile as I could get on camera

First rolls


2 comments:

Unknown said...

She's so precious! She looks so much like you both. Can't wait to meet her!

Thomas said...

Wow. Wish I was home...