fun

Friday, February 15, 2013

I'm Back!

I'm aware of how long it has been since I've updated this thing, but in all honesty I hate having to start up my computer to do it!! Lame reason I know, but that is seriously why I haven't done it in so long bahahaha!!! Well a lot has happened since my last post so lets see if I can remember the important things.
Azlynn: She is getting smarter and more mischievous by the second! She is talking a lot now, but somethings are still hard to understand. She mimics everything we say which is trouble due to my husband having a poop mouth at times. She loves doing zumba with me and she's becoming quite the little singer. She knows how to sing her ABC's and how to count forward and backwards to 20. She just celebrated her 2nd birthday which she could've cared less about. She just enjoyed playing with all the kids. She is getting more social these days especially if you come over to the house because she is in her element. She is going through a pretty intense mommy phase which is kind of frustrating at times. It seems like she might be outgrowing that slowly. We both are sick of being stuck in the house all the time and are ready for the summer so I can start teaching her how to swim! She had 3 cousins born since my last post, all boys which I think she'll love once they all get older. She is officially weened from her pacifier and I think we are finally over the hump of that process. I think she has been getting better sleep since not having it because she isn't waking up looking for it in the middle of the night. I wished we'd done it earlier!
Me and Tom: We just celebrated our 5 year anniversary! We had a nice little overnight getaway in Salt lake, had sushi for dinner and drinks at the hotel bar. The next morning we went and had a scrumptious breakfast and went to see 'Warm Bodies' with my dad. It was a nice little vacation from parenting duties!  We are really hoping to go on a cruise next year before I get prego with baby #2 (if we have a 2nd kid). We had a fun Thanksgiving and Christmas with the family. It was the first time all of us have spent the holidays together in a while and it was awesome! Azlynn has croup again this year for New Years so that was terrible and boring! That's all I can remember right now. Hopefully I won't wait so long to post more stuff, but I have to put Azzie down for a nap so until we meet again haha!

This has never happened before, but she fell asleep playing. Also this was before getting rid of her pacifier

She's in love with herself

Azlynn and Henry

Playing with her birthday present. She loves this thing!

Being cute in her new dress

She thought this was so funny

Busted!! Nose picker!

Posing in the mirror. She loves her reflection

All tuckered out
 


My little singer. Grandpa taught her this song now anytime you say count she will start singing it haha

 
Some videos of Azzie doing Zumba


No comments: